Serving Your Communities For Over 100 Years
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) Chickpeas (Garbanzo Beans), Undrained
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Pepper SauceWHEAT THINS Snack Crackers
DRAIN beans, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid.
PLACE beans, reserved 1/4 cup liquid, onion, lemon juice, garlic, basil and hot pepper sauce in food processor or blender container; cover. Process until smooth. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
SERVE as a dip with crackers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS